About Our Law Firm
Experienced Barbourville Disability Attorneys Committed to Making a Difference
For more than 30 years, attorney Paul Baker and his dedicated team have been helping seriously injured, ill, and disabled people across Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and surrounding states secure the benefits and compensation they need. Located in Barbourville, the Paul Baker Law Office specifically focuses on serving those who need assistance pursuing Social Security disability benefits or personal injury claims after catastrophic accidents.
We understand the devastating impact a serious injury or illness can have on a person and a family, so we do everything we can to take the pressure off our clients. You can count on our trusted legal team to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of your impairments through medical record analysis and consultations with specialists
- Use our knowledge to calculate what full and fair disability benefit payments or personal injury compensation should be in your claim
- Educate you on what to expect as your claim moves forward and answer all your questions
- Manage all the paperwork in your claim to ensure we are meeting deadlines and everything is moving along smoothly
- Provide top-quality, strategic legal representation every step of the way
It is important to understand that our law firm does not charge an attorney fee unless we secure payment for you. In disability claims, you should also know that attorney fees are set by Congress. This means you will pay the same for an experienced attorney as you would for a lawyer fresh out of school.
In personal injury cases, we work for clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning our firm’s fees are contingent on whether we win money for you. When we secure compensation for your injury, our attorney fee is set as a percentage of your recovery. You never pay fees upfront or out of pocket.LEARN MORE ABOUT ATTORNEY FEES